Who won’t be little for very long came walking into our bedroom this morning at 7am, which is normal wake up time for the boys. We headed downstairs with my eyes still heavy and started making breakfast when we both realized Ethan wasn’t there. I sent Andrew back upstairs to look for his brother and he was still in bed sleeping and he stayed there till 9:45. Needless to say Andrew and I enjoyed our one on one time, we made homemade pancakes and watched some Saturday morning cartoons then played with his Legos. I really treasure the alone time with the boys, it doesn’t happen very often. We even had a popsicle at 8:30, but we didn’t tell Ethan that part :D Thanks Drew man for a fun morning snuggling with just you on the couch!
mixing up our pancakes!
we’ll never tell :D
1 comment:
Is great when we have a one on one time.
Enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment