till Andrew and Ethan start big boy school, pre-k 4! It’s hard to believe I have kids old enough to start school. I am going to miss them being at home with me every day. I have been extremely lucky to be a stay at home mom and watch my kids grow, I know there are so many mom out there that are not as lucky. It’s just hard to say good-bye to our fun-filled weeks where it didn’t matter the day. Just thinking about sending them to school for 6.5 hours a day makes me cry. Thank goodness I’ll be so busy with school myself, otherwise I’m sure I would go crazy! Here’s to a really fun last month boys!!
Picture from last night celebrating my little sister and my birthdays!
2 comments:
I understand you cause my girls are going to start kindergarten in August. And your right, we need to enjoy every minute of July.
Have a wonderful weekend.
I can't believe school starts in a month, that is crazy!! Can't wait to hear all about Pre-K!! Don't worry mama you will be busy once TOSS starts!!
Post a Comment