Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ready for school

Boys received their new book bags in the mail this week…I was just as excited for them to arrive as the boys were. Hard to believe my little boys are starting pre-k and just one year shy of starting kindergarten. I would say I’m not sure what I’ll do with all my free time, but I don’t have to worry about that with TOSS starting in August. I’m happy my school schedule coincided with the boys starting pre-k, they will be busy with school and so will I. School starts Monday and the boys can’t wait! Love this picture, they were all giggles wearing their new book bags!

9

3 comments:

karen richardson said...

love their backpacks, Katie. I'll be thinking of y'all on Mon. I can count on you for good pics and updates! B & D had an amazing PreK experience....I hope A & E do too!

Unknown said...

cute! My kiddos have had backpacks for preschool for a few years but I think I'll treat them to new backpacks for Kdg this fall!

Annie said...

Beautiful backpacks! Can't wait to hear about their first day of school.