I started my blog when the boys were 9 months old and they are soon to turn 5. Along the way I have met some awesome twin mommies and Tuesday I finally got to meet one of them in person, Karen and her twins Drew and Bryce. We started following each others blog well over 2 years ago. Her family moved to Atlanta last year and we couldn’t wait to get the boys together. Her twins are 9 months older, but at this age you can’t even tell, it was like having quads for the day. Karen generously opened up her house to the boys and I for the day. They live about an hour and 20 minutes south of our house so we decided it was better to spend the whole day together. Karen lives in a cool area south of the airport where the main transportation is the family’s golf cart. Their new house has an awesome back yard with a slide and diving board. My boys were in heaven with the pool and all the cool new toys, esp the fire engine! Thanks again Karen and boys for allowing us to spend the day with ya’ll! Looking forward to visiting again soon!
How cool is this? Drove to get lunch in the golf cart! so much fun!
Ethan on the slide
the boys, all 4. Andrew, Bryce, Drew, Ethan
Hard to get all 4 smiling at the same time!
2 comments:
Awesome, looks like they had a great time.
We had so much fun with y'all! Thanks for driving all that way to spend time with us. You beat me to the blog post...was gonna get caught up this weekend. Do you mind if I "borrow" some of your pics?
Post a Comment