Sunday, July 31, 2011

A new chapter starts tomorrow

My dad said it best today when he said tomorrow starts a new chapter in a + e’s life and he is so right. I know its only pre-k, but tomorrow starts down the road of many, many years of school and I’m not sure I’m ready to let my babies go. I am going to miss them so much…it makes me cry just thinking about it. I know tomorrow will be a great day for everyone and I can’t wait to hear how their first day goes and all the cool things they will learn over the next year. I told Craig last night that sending the boys off to school is giving me major baby fever! I am so proud of my boys and look forward to watching them blossom and grow even more!

DSC_0856

6 comments:

The Loe's said...

I hope the boys have a wonderful first day! I'm sure I'll be crying the day Brecken starts school too! :o)

the irelands said...

It's only a matter of time...there will be an announcement! That baby fever is serious! haha! Thanks again for taking the boys yesterday! Love on those boys, it's hard to watch them go...I cried taking them to Timothy and that's only 1 day a week!
Love jennifer

Unknown said...

aww! good luck! My two are doing Developmental Kdg this year - basically a Young 5s class and will do reg. Kdg next year. I am excited and scared all at once even though they've been in preschool/daycare for years. Its a big step!!

Great pic of you and your boys!

Annie said...

I wish them a wonderful first day of pre k.

donna said...

Awwww...so sweet!
Good luck A&E!

Gwen Papp said...

Awww..beautiful picture of the three of you. I can't believe they're so big! Good luck with school.