Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 15}

Cookies with our neighbors

We have the sweetest neighbors and Andrew + Ethan just love their boys. They have an Andrew too and their oldest son is Ryan. They invited us over to make and decorate cookies. What a fun idea, the boys did really well and had so much fun making them and even more fun eating every single cookie!

Andrew I, Ethan, Ryan, Andrew H.

DSC_0580

Started off with a reindeer craft while Ms. Jennifer got the cookie dough together

DSC_0582

Ryan’s reindeer

DSC_0587

LOL

DSC_0589

Let the fun begin

DSC_0590

Ryan rolling out his dough

DSC_0591

Ethan’s turn

DSC_0593

Andrew I getting his cookie’s ready

DSC_0599

Andrew H. with some help from Ms. Jennifer

DSC_0605

DSC_0611

Yummy!

DSC_0617

One last ornament craft while the cookies bake!

DSC_0619

Thanks Ryan, Andrew, Ms. Jennifer and Mr. Matt for inviting us over for a fun day!

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love this! Great crafts and yummy cookies

tbonegrl said...

I love the reindeers! They made me LOL!

Annie said...

Lots of fun during this day. I like their reindeer.