Friday, December 3, 2010

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 3}

Gingerbread house

Maw-Maw (my mom) and the boys made a Gingerbread house this afternoon. While the boys napped, Maw-Maw put the house together and the boys decorated after they woke up. In all honesty, the boys enjoyed eating the candy more than actually decorating the house. I enjoyed the few moments where they were truly interested in putting the candy on the house instead of in their mouths! Thanks Mom for the fun idea. The boys and I had so much fun!

DSC_0075

DSC_0079

DSC_0092

DSC_0096

DSC_0101

Finished product

DSC_0129

DSC_0134

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What an awesome job! That is a beautiful house!

Lisa said...

This is a cool tradition to have, love that Maw-Maw did that or them, so sweet!
My boys have asked to do a gingerbread house this year, hopefully our will turn out as cool!

Sheena said...

Oh how CUTE!!! They did a great job! I love that pan your mom put them in, I'm stealing that idea! ;)

carbiebash said...

We had so much fun and we will make a tradition of it...Love you..MOM