Monday, December 6, 2010

4th Birthday Party

This year the boys and I talked about different places to hold their party, Georgia in December is not a place you want an outdoor party. I tossed out a few options and we decided on a bowling party. Best party yet! Boys had so much fun and mommy didn’t have anything to clean up afterwards..win-win for everyone! They were allowed to invite 8 friends and the party lasted for 1.5 hours, with pizza, cake and soda! It was a blast and the boys are still talking about how much fun they had!

DSC_0151

DSC_0181

DSC_0183

DSC_0187

Andrew (our neighbor) + Ethan

DSC_0199

My lil sis, mom, dad

DSC_0220

Limbo time!

DSC_0253

DSC_0255

My SIL and I

DSC_0273

Missing a few kids

DSC_0283

Baby Camden joined in this round!

DSC_0291

DSC_0317

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh, these are SUCH great pictures...happy, happy birthday to them, and kudos to you, Mama!

LOVE that ramp for aiming, too!
(Can grownups use it? ;) )