Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday a + e [12.5.2010]

Dear Andrew + Ethan

Today you turn four years old, the two of you have grown up so fast and mommy loves you oh so much! This is a big milestone, more so than the 3 before it. You both are so rough and tumble and such handsome little boys. Daddy and I are so proud of our little boys, and we love you for everything you are today and everything you will be tomorrow. I know it won’t be long from now that you’ll be embarrassed to hug us and offer up a kiss. Instead of the shared whispers and secrets, you’ll have secrets you won’t want to share. 4 years ago changed the course of our lives, there are no words to describe the feeling of being a parent and we were doubly blessed when you two were born.

Sometimes I wish we could freeze this year of your life and play it on repeat forever, but we wouldn’t miss you two growing up for the world!

Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet sons!

xoxo

mommy + daddy

then

ry%3D400

and now

DSC_6121 copy

3 comments:

Gwen Papp said...

Wow, I can remember when they were born. How can it have been four years already? They're such gorgeous boys. I hope this coming year is as great as the last one.

pyjammy pam said...

Happy birthday to your handsome, handsome boys! :) :) :)

carbiebash said...

Yes there are very special little men and I love them...Happy Birthday A&E..Love Maw Maw