Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 7}

Christmas tree craft

I bought a few crafty projects after Christmas last year in anticipation of this year’s 25 Days of Christmas. I let the boys pick which one they wanted to create, they got SO excited when I told them we were going to do a craft project, they went running around the house screaming. It was too cute! They decided on a felt Christmas tree with separate ornaments to decorate with. This project took about 3 minutes, but the boys loved it and had fun finding the perfect branch on the tree to hang their tree. It’s the little thing sometimes.

Someone’s excited!

DSC_0421

Ethan’s serious decorating face

DSC_0425

DSC_0432

DSC_0436

Andrew covered his tree

DSC_0437

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Fun!!! Love their excitement!

Sheena said...

SO CUTE!

carbiebash said...

Love the cute trees and Ethan calling me to tell me all about them...