Saturday, December 25, 2010

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 24}

Christmas Eve with the Cash Family

It has been a tradition since I was little to have Christmas Eve celebration with my family. When I was little Christmas Eve meant we got to open all our presents from Grandma/Grandpa, Aunt/Uncle, etc. Now as adults on Christmas Eve we exchange with my parents, brother and sister. We had a blast tonight, my family is a HOOT!

Mom, Meg, Dad and I

DSC_0943

My wonderful parents who have been married for 32 years!

DSC_0951

The beautiful tree!

DSC_0953

Grandma’s tree my mom decorates every year in memory of Grandma Jeanne!

DSC_0964

The whole gang

DSC_0993

Silly pose…notice Andrew is sticking out his tongue..hahaha

DSC_0994

They really do love each other

DSC_1015

Ethan and Uncle Billy

DSC_1061

mommy and daddy!

DSC_1070

I have a TON more pictures I wanted to upload, but I’m pooped and Santa is on his way!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments: