Friday, December 17, 2010

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 16 + 17}

Day 16: Paint Christmas magnets

So instead of the boys following the directions and painting each little section a different color they decided it was more fun to mix all the colors together…some battles are not worth fighting and I have to remember they are only four!

DSC_0627

DSC_0640

DSC_0643

Day 17: Macy’s Pink Pig

The boys and I headed downtown to Lennox mall to ride the Pink Pig. We waited for over an hour to ride and when it was almost our turn Andrew started crying that he didn’t want to ride, so instead Ethan got to ride twice. I could barely get Andrew to stand next to the train for a picture. HA!

DSC_0690

Priscilla the pink pig

DSC_0693

Ethan’s crazy face after an hour..my thoughts exactly little guy

DSC_0695

DSC_0702

He wouldn't let go of his ticket.

DSC_0708

Andrew was so traumatized..poor guy

DSC_0714

Ethan’s 2nd time around

DSC_0717

1 comment:

Annie said...

When we do some painting I have the same problems with my girls,ha, but the have lots of fun.

Cute train.