Thursday, February 14, 2008

Buh-Bye Bottles

After 14 months of bottles I think we can officially say BUH-BYE bottles! Just in the last few weeks the boys have shown more interest in their sippy cups and less with the bottle. They love walking around with their cup and water, esp. Andrew. We have used so many bottles over the last 14 months. When the boys were much smaller they took anywhere from 6-8 bottles a day and then gradually dropped to only 3, one at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

This picture says it all...6 bottles to feed and 6 bottles to wash each and every day. I will not miss you, but thank you for all the nourishment you gave to my boys.

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

Yay boys, no more bottles! Sippy cups are so much more fun!

I love my babies and certainly don't want them to grow up too fast. But I can honestly say I cannot wait for the day I can post Buh-Bye Bottles myself :)

Anonymous said...

It's about time :) Just kidding...sippy cups will be much easier to clean! So proud of my boys!!!

pam said...

wow, i just can't wait until i have only 9 bottles to clean instead of 24. :D