Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Napping

The boys got these huge over sized stuff animals for their 1st birthday and the last few days Ethan has been attached to one we named 'Leo'. He wants to play on him, sleep with him, etc. So yesterday I gave in and let Ethan sleep with Leo. It was really cute, but Leo takes up the whole crib leaving little room for Ethan. lol

Andrew on the other hand loves playing with this set of measuring spoons and cups, so needless to say Andrew falls asleep and holds onto these measuring spoons. (every time he sleeps). Craig swears he is going to be a chef when he grows up!
Side note: I'm feeling a little better, but unfortunately I got my mom and both boys sick :( Sorry everyone!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

I thought that Ethan sleeping with Leo was so cute, but then I saw Andrew sleeping with the measuring cups and spoons and I lost it. That is hysterical!

Liz said...

Hee-hee! That is so hysterical. I can't wait to see what mine want to sleep with.