Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good day..and Happy V-day

First off I wanted to say Happy Valentine's day to all our family and friends. Craig and I celebrated last night and my parents watched the boys. We went to dinner and a movie, the first time seeing a movie in over a year! Thanks mom and dad :)

Back to the good news: Ethan seems to be feeling better! Yesterday we had the pediatrician call in some ear drops for the pain as Ethan was up all night Tuesday night. Craig and I took turns trying to comfort him and get him back to sleep...it was a rough night. Today he seems perky and is actually playing with toys and drinking more of his milk. Also it doesn't seem that Andrew caught the nasty bug so that's double good news!

Hope today is wonderful and full of love for everyone!

All our love...

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

I am so happy to hear that Ethan is feeling better and that Andrew seems to have (so far, keeping fingers crossed) avoided the bug. How wonderful that you were able to go out to dinner and a movie to celebrate Valentine's Day!