Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick again

These poor boys can't catch a break. Ethan woke up this morning running a fever so I called the pedi's office, they said bring them both in. Ethan had a sore throat and ear infection in his right ear. The doctor said Andrew looked ok, but felt it was a good idea to go ahead and give him the antibiotic since he'll probably end up sick too. His nose has been running since Monday, but seems to be feeling better than Ethan. The kicker is I go to CVS to get the prescription filled and $70 later I walk out with 2 tiny bottles of zithromax. I know its a very strong antibiotic, but geez after a $40 co-pay for the doctor I was hoping the medicine would be cheaper! This weekend is suppose to be warm so I hope we can take the boys outside to get some fresh air. Hope this bug stays far away from all of you!

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

Oh, Katie, I am so sorry to hear the boys are sick again. I hope that they feel better soon :(