Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love my boys

Today was such a great day! The boys played so well together, everyone ate and drank their milk like big boys. Some days are hard, but today was so nice and we all 3 had a wonderful day! The weather was sunny and not too cold so we played in the back yard trying to avoid the dog poop! (I know gross!)
I recently started looking for a job and after today it makes me want to stay home even more. I don't know how working moms leave their kids all day. I know my time is coming so I'm trying to enjoy every second with these boys. They are a joy to be around. Mommy loves you both so much!
*right click this first picture and look at Ethan's face...he is hilarious*


1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

Oh my gosh, they are just too stinkin' cute! I am so happy to hear that today was one of those great days, I just treasure days like that. I am right there with you on going back to work, I don't want to but know I have to and so I just try to enjoy the time I have now and ignore what the future will inevitably bring.