Saturday, February 2, 2008

We're tired...

What a weekend and its only saturday night. Brittnay came over this morning to take some pictures of the boys. She's trying to get her photography business off the ground and needs some pictures for her website. I was so excited to get some good shots of the boys. We took some pictures at the house and then took the boys to the same park where Craig and I got married. I can't wait to see how they came out. I'll let you know when she posts them on her website.

Tonight we joined our friends Elizabeth and Roy for dinner at Longhorns to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday. The food was yummy and the boys did great! Here's a picture of Elizabeth and me :)

Tomorrow I have my bestest friend Blair's 2nd baby shower. She's due middle of March and we just can't wait to meet the newest addition to their family. Sunday night we're going to some friends house to watch the super bowl. Busy, busy weekend! The boys are at such a good age, they love to explore and play...but still manage to get into trouble :)

No comments: