Sunday, February 24, 2008

Consignment sale

I didn't realize how much 'baby' stuff I had till I started to get ready for a local consignment sale. In the past I've only shopped and this year I'm selling. I have over 80 items including 2 highchairs and 2 bouncy seats to sell. I hope I make some good money so I can turn around and buy the boys some spring/summer clothes. Its a tedious process to get everything organized and labeled properly. If you sell or volunteer for the sale you can get in early to the preview sale and shop with only other volunteers and sellers. Its the way to shop these sales...less crowded. I still have so many clothes left over, I'm waiting to find out what Blair is having before I give the rest away. Its amazing how many articles of clothing and toys Andrew and Ethan have.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I know I will be doing this in the future. I'll be asking for tips then! They have so much stuff for such tiny people. Hope you make some money at the sale!

(Brusher)

tbonegrl said...

you are so ahead of the game!!! I still have to get all my sale stuff ready!!