I caught the nasty bug that is going around and I feel like a bus hit me. 2 nights ago I looked at Craig and said I'm getting sick I can feel it. Grandma came over today to help me with the boys. Thanks grandma, you always pull through when I need you. Yesterday I took the boys along with Heather and Natalie to a local consignment sale and then to lunch, we had a good day but being out in the rain all day didn't help with this cold. I hope the boys don't get it or craig. I'm glad its the weekend...I can try to rest. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
Oh No! I hope you feelbetter soon and nobody else gets it too!
I found your blog through other blogs. I have 3 month old boy twins also. Yours are just adorable!
Ugh! I am so sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope that you start feeling better soon!
By the way, I wanted to tell you that every time I see the professional pictures of your boys I am just struck by those blue eyes! So beautiful!
Post a Comment