Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 1}

Hands and Feet Reindeer

I’m borrowing this wonderful idea from my friend Sheena. Last year I remember reading all her posts and thinking to myself I want to do that with my boys. The idea behind the 25 Days of Christmas is to do something Christmassy (if that’s a word?) every day in December up to Christmas day.

So tonight I pulled out my construction paper and brown paper bags and the boys made Reindeers out of their hands and feet. We actually traced the boys shoes for the feet and then traced their hands for the antlers. The boys enjoyed coloring the reindeers and helping daddy tape everything together. I think the finished products turned out super cute!  (Andrew in blue/green and Ethan in Blue/grey)

DSCN0130 DSCN0133

 DSCN0135 DSCN0137

DSCN0141 DSCN0146

DSCN0147

10 comments:

donna said...

What a cute tradition! The boys did well with their art work.

Sheena said...

Aww that's sooo cute Katie!! So glad you're doing this!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

How adorable! I love their reindeers!

Annie said...

Aw, it's a wonderful idea. Their reindeers are beautiful.

The Synnott's said...

super cute!

Liz said...

cute idea! I love it!

The FUN Blog said...

Love this! I was actually just going back through Sheena's blog last night too, LOL!

D&S said...

What a cute idea!!! We may have to try this next year :)

monica said...

This is such a great idea!! They did a great job with the reindeer!

cat said...

Oh wow, that is so cute!