Snowflakes
Today the boys spent the afternoon with my mom (maw-maw) so mommy could finish her math final. I wanted to complete everything before the weekend so I could enjoy the boys 3rd birthday without stressing about my final. I can officially report I am done with the semester. YAY! Thanks mom, I really appreciate you watching the boys.
Today the boys made homemade snowflake cookies and snowflake cut-outs with maw-maw. They helped roll out the dough and then used the cookie cutter to make snowflakes. They turned out really cute, the boys can’t wait to taste their cookies after dinner!
Thanks mom for the great craft/cooking idea! I’m sure the boys enjoyed every second!
(Ethan on left, Andrew on right)
4 comments:
Those cookies looks yummy,ha.
Have a nice weekend.
Yummy! Great idea! Hope the boys party turns out good!!
The cookies looks yummy and were probably even better when they were being eaten! Love this idea!
What a fun granny!
Post a Comment