Sunday, December 6, 2009

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 6}

This morning Craig got almost all the Christmas lights hung outside while the boys and I got the Christmas tree up, we didn’t have time to get the tree decorated as we had to take naps and then head over to Grandma + Grandpa’s house for dinner. We have a fake tree and it takes quite some time to get all the branches fixed. As I was ‘fixing’ the tree the boys played with their new birthday toys and watched Santa Clause with Time Allen. One of my favorite Christmas movies!

Here are a few pictures from tonight:

Ethan, Natalie, Andrew

DSC_0282

DSC_0284 

The boys checking out Santa that’s hanging out in our front yard :)

DSC_0287

P.S Here is a really cute site my SIL showed me tonight. You put some info in about your kid and then Santa comes on and talks to your child. So neat!

 http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

3 comments:

Annie said...

So glad it was a great day and the boys had fun.

Have a nice week.

Karen said...

I know what you mean about "fixing" the branches. ;o) Our tree is one I have had for probably about 10 years, maybe longer. I want to get a nice new one, but the one we have is skinny and doesn't take up a lot of space (even in storage), which is important around here. It feels so good once it's all up and decorated, though.

Sheena said...

I love decorating for Christmas...so fun!!