Christmas Lights
After dinner we loaded the boys in the Jeep and rode around looking for Christmas lights. We didn’t have a game plan, we just thought it would be fun to ride around till we found some lights. The boys are obsessed with Christmas and anything that goes along with it, especially lights :) From the front seat all we could hear from Ethan was “mommy look, more lights” and Andrew kept repeating “lights, lights”. What a FUN age our boys are at. It was so much fun to ride around and witness the pure joy something so ‘simple’ brought out in our boys.
Pictures are not super great tonight, but I did my best from the front seat…I wasn’t driving, don’t worry :0)
4 comments:
Aww so fun! I love how it's the "simple" things that mean the most!
We have one street here that goes all out for lights - we will make a turn there nearer to Christmas.
oh how fun! My kids all still LOVE doing this and we just begging me tonight to take them tomorrow to look at the lights :)
Adorable! Love the whole idea of just looking for lights. I bet it made it more fun!
Post a Comment