Saturday, December 5, 2009

{25 Days of Christmas: Day 5}

Today was the boys big birthday and unfortunately we didn’t get around to celebrating Christmas since we were SO busy with birthday celebrations. The boys had an awesome day. Great friends and family to help wish the boys a Happy 3rd Birthday. It still seems so surreal that I have twin boys that just turned 3. I feel so blessed and lucky to have a happy, healthy family. What more could a girl ask for!

DSC_0195 

Ethan

DSC_0122

Andrew

DSC_0129

A + E

DSC_0159

6 comments:

Annie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

I like their shirts, cute.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday A & E!

tbonegrl said...

Happy 3rd birthday boys!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Harris Boys! They look sooooo grown up. I love their Paul Frank shirts--too cute.

cat said...

I am so glad you guys had a great birthday. Tell mommy to hold with Christmas till after your birthdays.

donna said...

Happy Birthday A&E! They are so adorable on those Paul Frank shirts.