Portable North Pole
Tonight the boys watched Santa Clause from his Portable North Pole location. ( http://portablenorthpole.tv) Andrew went first and then Ethan. Santa pulled out his big book of naughty and nice kids to see if the boys were good this year and they were :) He then talked to them about their favorite toy and what they wanted for Christmas.
Ethan was super excited when Santa said his name :)
7 comments:
How Fun!! I bet that meant the world to the boys! Oh the magic of Santa Claus!
So cute--I need to check this site out. Kate is obsessed with Santa. She wants to watch her Phipps video from last year over and over and over again. Our new one should come any day now ...
That was great!! I can imagine their happy faces.
Thank you for sharing! We will definitely check it out!!!
Oh that looks like fun!
that is soooo cool
adorable & I am loving these posts!
Post a Comment