As always its been a few weeks since my last post. One more week of school for the semester. I'm looking forward to the break. I can't wait to spend the holiday season with my favorite two little boys would just happen to be turning three on Saturday! This time 3 years ago I was miserably uncomfortable and anxiously waiting to meet my two little bundles of joy! What a amazing three years its been. I'm working on a post dedicated to my boys (lets hope I get it finished between finals and birthday parties)
Over the weekend we watched as the boys decorated their small Christmas tree. I went out earlier in the day and purchased some plastic ornaments...those glass ornaments + 2-three year olds = accident waiting to happen. I love Christmas time, its definitely my favorite time of the year. The boys have already visited Santa Clause and promised the big guy that they would be good boys. Ethan asked for Choo-Choo trains and cars and Andrew just sat quietly on his lap.
That’s all for now, be looking out for the boys birthday post!
Till then some more recent pictures of the boys:
Andrew has no fear!
Andrew
Ethan
I don’t usually think they look alike, but in this picture I do (Andrew on left, Ethan on right )
Proud of their new decorated tree!
Rocking out with daddy!
The Big guy!
6 comments:
Oh they look like such big boys with their shorter hair. And I forgot we almost share a birthday!
You know I can't help but look at the pictures of your boys and imagine mine in a year. :) I have to say, that Santa picture gives me great hope! :D
Wow they look like they have grown a foot since the last pictures tha I saw! They look so happy with huge smiles...love it! The Santa picture is cute! I like the idea of them having thier own tree and ornaments to decorate with. I might have to do that! Are you also going to have a regular tre also?
Aww CUTE CUTE pictures!! I can't believe they'll be 3! I can't wait to read the birthday post, and look forward to you blogging over the break!!
OMG, they look so big. Great pictures.
Look at your little Georgia Tech cuties! You are so right - they look so much alike in that photo! You take the best pictures! I love the Santa picture!
Post a Comment