Saturday, December 26, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 23 – 25

I love Christmas, I just don’t love how fast everything goes by. I haven’t had much time to blog about the last few days. We always spend Christmas Eve with my parents and family and Christmas day with Craig’s family. This year was a great Christmas. We are very blessed to have our families and friends.

Day 23

We celebrated Callie’s (our 8 year old miniature schnauzer) Birthday and finished wrapping presents.

Day 24

Christmas Eve with yummy food, and even better company at my parents house

DSC_0809 DSC_0770 DSC_0908

Day 25

Merry Christmas! Opened presents with the boys in the am and then headed over to Craig’s parents house around 2pm.

The kids had a blast opening their presents and the boys loved their new geo-tracks.

DSC_0001 DSC_0028 DSC_1010 DSC_1021 DSC_1032 DSC_1049

4 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you had a great Christmas with family and friends.

cat said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Sheena said...

What a FUN Christmas! The boys look like they were having a blast and your whole family is adorable!

karen richardson said...

Hi Katie,
Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas. If it was anything like our house, it was crazy fun!
I have a question for ya...how close do you live to Atlanta? My husband has flight training in Atlanta in February and me & the boys are "thinking" we may drive there with him. We have a few friends that live there that we can visit with while he's working -Peachtree City area. I thought IF y'all live close by it would be really fun to meet you and let our boys play together. JUST A THOUGHT! Let me know what ya think. Have a great week! Karen