We squeezed in our second day of 25 Days of Christmas right before bedtime tonight. We had a busy day running errands and having lunch with Heather (SIL) and my niece Natalie. You’ll have to excuse the boys if they look really tired, no naps today. Daddy thought it would be cute to do another crafty project and make snowmen out of construction paper and cotton balls. Our snowmen only have arms, but hey sometimes you have to compromise when sleep is needed!
7 comments:
ADORABLE!! Love this one!
Love these projects! Can't wait to see all your activities for the month. Maybe we can do something like this next year. :o)
Their snowmen turned out awesome. A great job right before bed time!
Oh they are so cute!
Cute snowmen, they did a great job.
I love the idea of doing this - I just might have to steal some of these cute craft ideas!!
Snowsensational! I just totally made that up ;)
I was just looking through a craft book and found this. So cute! I need some cottonballs!
Post a Comment