Friday, December 4, 2009

On the Eve of your third birthdays…

I can’t express how much these last three years have changed my life. Being a mom is probably the best job anyone can have. I know its not really a job, but being able to stay at home with my two has been a blessing. I can’t thank my husband enough because without his hard work and determination it wouldn’t be possible. 

To Andrew…you make me laugh everyday, your quirky little personality just lights up the room. Even though you are so independent and such a big boy I love those moments when you still need to hold my hand when you get scared. I love your sweet little voice and I love listening to all the words you say..you say some silly stuff :) You are really stubborn (wonder where you get that from?), but that sweet smile and contagious laugh makes me forget all about your stubborn side. I am so proud to have you as my son, I can’t wait to watch you grow over this next year and see what new adventures are around the corner. As we always say each night, “I love you, I love you more, I love you the most” Happy 3rd birthday my sweet little Andrew.

To Ethan…you just melt my heart, you have a heart of gold. You are definitely a mommy’s boy and I wouldn’t have it any other way. You are so gentle and loving. Your little personality just shines right through and everyone just eats you up. You are turning into such a big boy, I am a proud mommy! I love watching you dance and act silly. You really love music and all things related. We can’t decide if you’ll be a singer, dancer or drummer when you grow up? :) I love your sweet, soft voice and how excited you get about almost anything. Your desire to learn is amazing to watch. I can’t wait to watch you grow and blossom even more over this next year. As we always say each night, “I love you, I love you more, I love you the most” Happy 3rd birthday my sweet little Ethan.

My absolute 2 favorite pictures on the day you two were born

Then…

BOYS

boys2

Now…

w_DSC_3711%20copy[1]

w_DSC_3581%20copy[1]

10 comments:

Annie said...

Sweet post for your boys. How time flies?

Happy 3rd Brithday Ethan and Andrew!!!! God bless them.

Have a great birthday party and weekend.

PS: Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate it.

cat said...

Veels geluk liewe maatjies!(translate: Happy Birthday dear friends)My sweet almost birthday friends, I logged in this morning especially to wish you a happy day with lots of fun.

monica said...

Happy 3rd birthday boys! You are so cute and just growing up into great boys!

debi9kids said...

Oh how sweet! Such a beautiful pre-birthday post.
Happpy 3rd Birthday to your sweet & silly boys :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy, happy, happy birthday ethan + andrew!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy, happy, happy birthday ethan + andrew!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh they are so precious....from their very beginning to the present day. What a beautiful family. Blessings and birthday glee coming your way!

Liz said...

I can't even believe they are turning 3! they are adorable. Sweet post!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!!!

Lori said...

Just catching up on the blogs, and I loved this post! Happy Birthday Andrew and Ethan!!!!