Sing it with me...the best band to ever hit the stage in the late 80's....NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. Yes, you are reading that right...they are back again after 15 years separation. Blair and I went to the concert last night and screamed like we were little girls... so much that Blair woke up this morning with no voice...hahaha...We had so much fun, it was such an amazing concert, those guys are even hotter than they were when I was 8.
Here they are back in the 80's...gotta love the clothes
About to go into the arena
Blair, I had a blast...tell Adam thanks again...LOVE YOU!
16 comments:
Ah, I'm so jealous!
I'm so very jealous. They'll be in Denver in 2 weeks and I'm not going. Waaaah! Glad you had fun.
Oh man how fun! I wish I could have gone to the one that came through a few weeks ago, but it just wasn't feasible. They look better than ever and it looked like you guys had pretty good seats too.
I remember them! My goodness!
Okay very envious! Wow! NKOTB! I would be like Blair - no voice!
Ooooh, I am so jealous!! Thanks for the great pictures -- it looks like a very fun time. My mom just gave me a huge box of my old NKOTB stuff (pictures, books, magazines) from their first time around. Makes it fun to go through now.
:-)
Sara
I am so beyond jealous!! They came up to Boston while I was Disney:( I am hoping they will add some more tour dates!! I went and bought their new cd and their greatest hits. When I listen to them I feel like I am 15 again!! I am glad you had a good time!
Ooh, I'm jealous! I saw them several times back in the day, and I totally wish I could have gone this time around. I don't have anyone to go with, though. :( What a fun girls' night out.
NKOTB was my first concert when I was 15 and I remember that scream til your voice is gone fun! I was obsessed with them then and had tons of their 'stuff' all over my room. Lucky girl you!!
NKOTB! What a night that must have been! :)
WOW! That sounds and looks like so much fun!!! Great pics Katie!
Looks like fun! Wish I could have gone and yes I LOVE them!
~Elyse~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
By the way, your comments are subtracting again!
Looks like a great time! How fun!
Great photos! Looks like tons of fun!!
You look GREAT. How fun. I know a few people who went to their concert over here and they loved it too. Just a little green with envy.
Post a Comment