When daddy is away, mommy and her boys will play. Craig went to the Georgia Tech game today (sorry they lost). The boys and I made some blueberry muffins and re-arranged their bedroom to make room for some toys. We took out the queen bed that was in there so it could free up some space for the buckets of toys these boys have. After moving furniture we headed over to grammy and papa's house for dinner. Today is the first day I've felt better in almost a week. It was so nice out this evening that we walked down the street and let the boys play in the cul-de-sac. Thanks for having us over grammy and papa.
Outside being boys
Eating dinner on our new trays :)
11 comments:
glad you are feeling better! The pics, as always, are great!
Glad yall had a nice day!! Also glad you are feeling better...Just glad you are "haning tough" NKOTB!!
YEA!
Love yoU! (oh geez, lame!!!)
Ooo, love the trays. Great pics of them being boys. They are getting to be such little boys and not babies.
Nice to see you posting. Glad you are feeling better now.
Looks and soumds like a great time. Very exciting that they boys now have more playing space in their room and well done doing it all yourself :)
What great pictures! They are SO cute!!
Sounds like you had a good time! I love the TV Trays...where did you get them?
hope the boys enjoyed their stay at grammy's!! Love your new header, so cute!!
Glad you are feeling better girl. There is so much going around already. Hopefully you will stay well. Love the boys with their trays. Perfect size for them and their dinner. Glad you guys got to play and hang out this weekend!
~Elyse~
I've been thinking about getting little tables like this from Michaels. Everytime I walk past them I want to buy them and then don't. I'm going to buy them now. The boys look so cute sitting at theirs.
Those trays are adorable! Where did they come from?
Clever idea those trays. Getting all grown up little boys.
Post a Comment