Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yummy cupcakes

Who doesn't like a yummy cupcake with chocolate icing. I can tell you 2 little boys that love them. I made over 20 cupcakes last night and the boys enjoyed one, well really two after dinner tonight.

DSC_0937

DSC_0941

Yummy, daddy and I have enjoyed more than a few ourselves. The rest go to daycare in the morning.

14 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

mmm, i love cupcakes. love, love, love them. :)

The Myers Family said...

YUMMY! OOO...i was thinking about making the girls some cupcakes...NOW, i'm definitely going to make some TOMORROW!

Love your new header...soo cute!

Can't believe it's already so close to Halloween!

BuckeyeBundle said...

ooh...cupcakes sound good. I might need to try and make some tomorrow...or maybe brownies....I'm such a sucker for baked goods! :)

The Bakers said...

mmm cupcakes! my fav! they look like the did enjoy them. lol
Like the new page too!

monica said...

Such cute pictures! The boys haven't had cupcakes since there birthday, maybe I can bake them some sometime soon. Who can turn down a few cupcakes!

The Synnott's said...

i can not wait for that age... i love to bake and can not wait to see the kiddos eat some fun food. baby food is getting boring!

Elyse said...

Yummy. The boys look like they LOVED them. What was the occassion at daycare? A party maybe?
~Elyse~

Betsy said...

oh yummy! i can't wait to see how my boys react to cupcakes at their birthday party! i had been thinking of making brownies today and now you've convinced me! its chilly up here in NJ!

Betsy said...

yummy! well now you have made my mind up, i'm making some brownies...or maybe cupcakes! :) I can't wait til my boys have one - maybe we will practice before our birthdays at the end of the month! :) enjoy!

debi9kids said...

DELISH!
I just made a prelim batch of choco cupcakes tonight, just to be sure i have the baking time right for E&W's party on Sunday. (you never know with homemade....)

GibsonTwins said...

They are so sweet!
Thats the problem with me making cupcakes, we have all day to snack on them!

I did promise to make them this week since we have our twin friends coming up to visit and we're doing a double birthday party while they're here. My poor house...

Cheryl Lage said...

OOOOOOOOHHH! I LOVE a cupcake...and I REALLLY love the frosting! ;)

They're precious. Tell 'em if they ever come visit us, I'll give 'em three each! ;)

Tonya Staab said...

I LOOOOOOVEEEEEE chocolate cupcakes. Yummo! Those boys just love being near each other. That's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

OH GEEZ!! I want to jump through the computer and kiss all over those icing covered boys!! KISS KISS KISS!!!!

(adam enjoyed the post(s) too!!)

Love you all!!