This cause is very important to me and my family as both my mom and late grandma were diagnosed with breast cancer. If you can, please make a donation on the Susan G. Komen site and help find a cure.
We are supporters of The Susan G Komen Foundation. Just saw her sister, and the founder of the foundation on Oprah the other day. Quite an amazing story! I have several family members that have had breast cancer as well. Thank you for the "awareness" post!
In my family is important too. My aunt had breast cancer and died in April 29,2008. On saturday we are planning to walk at crusade of breast cancer in Puerto Rico.
7 comments:
We are supporters of The Susan G Komen Foundation. Just saw her sister, and the founder of the foundation on Oprah the other day. Quite an amazing story! I have several family members that have had breast cancer as well. Thank you for the "awareness" post!
Sorry for your loss of your grandma. Thanks for this post - It is a awful disease that also took my mom.
thanks katie for the reminder, i will definitely head over there and make a donation!
I'm with you! Darren and Sarah's G'ma (my mom) and my aunt are both survivors. Thank you for spreading the word. :)
In my family is important too. My aunt had breast cancer and died in April 29,2008. On saturday we are planning to walk at crusade of breast cancer in Puerto Rico.
Annie
I am already a supporter, since I lost one aunt in 2000 and one in 2004. Thanks for the reminder that this is the month though!
~Elyse~
Thanks for the reminder. I need it. I still have to go back for my follow-up for the lump....
Post a Comment