I'm excited for tomorrow to come...not just because it will be Friday, but also because I'm taking a one on two photography class with my dear friend Brandi. Brandi found a local wedding photographer that does private lessons, we have our first class tomorrow night. I can't wait to learn more about my camera and hopefully start taking better pictures. I promised my best friend Blair that I would use her little boy Bennett as my baby model...get ready Bennett...
14 comments:
I am really excited for you. Hope you have a good Friday and class!
~Elyse~
Have a great time! If it's okay with Bennett's mom, you'll have to post some of your handiwork!
Have fun!
Oh how fun! I have always wanted to take a class to improve on my picture taking. You already take great pictures so I can't wait to see what you learn.
OH wow! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what you learn! (I know you will share your pics with us, right?????)
how fun, i can't wait to see what you learn! i was going to take a class at our local college this semester, but i think i am going to go for it next semester!
haha, i just realized i made the same comment as debi :)
Have fun Katie! Lamar was our wedding photographer.
oooh! have fun at class today!
Totally envious! I would love to take a photography class. Can't wait to see your pics!
Oh Bennett is ready!!! :) So is his mommy!!
Have FUN!!!!!!!!!! :)
Oh cool! Can't wait to hear about it and see your shots!
Oh, that will be so fun! I took photography classes a few years ago, and LOVED it. I actually put a darkroom in our new house when we had it built. We've been gone for over a week, enjoying catching up on your blog. Love the pumpkin pics. Let us know how class goes!
I would LOVE to do this! How did you find out about it?!? Wish I could find something like that near me! Have fun!
Perhaps I should read posts in the order to which they were put on your blog. Then I would know all about the photography class before leaving a comment on the last post LOL. Big 'L' on my forehead right now.
Post a Comment