Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dancing Duo

The boys have really started to turn up the notch on dancing. Today they were watching baby Einstein's world of animals and they went crazy dancing. Here's a short 30 second snap shot into the boys dancing. Andrew really gets into it...shaking his little head and clapping his hands. Andrew is in the front holding onto the gate and Ethan is playing with the cup. We kept repeating this section of the video and each time they would start dancing again...I was laughing so hard I was crying. Goodness, these boys are too cute! What a fun day...

16 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha, too cute katie!!!

Lori said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Katie said...

Katie - that was adorable!! the boys have some serious rhythm - I'm totally digging their dance moves. They really get into it! What happy, fun boys - you guys must have a blast together.

monica said...

I like Andrew shaking the butt thing and clapping his hands...just to cute!

Betsy said...

Oh that's so cute! There is a show on Noggin called Jack's Big Music Show that my boys love to dance to! It features Laurie Berkner, who we love! I put her cd's on and my boys dance to that too! Try to get some, its great!

pyjammy pam said...

hee hee hee! so cute!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Look at cute! I love that! So glad you caught it on tape!

donna said...

Too cute!! Your boys are just so silly and funny.

Liz said...

so cute! My kids have no rhythm yet. I love the gate around the TV. :) Fortunately ours in on the wall otherwise we'd have one too!

BuckeyeBundle said...

dancing babies are the best!
ps...love the new header!

Cheryl Lage said...

OMIGOSH! I LOVED that! They actually have very good rhythm...keep encouraging the dancing...they'll make big girls very happy if they dance at weddings without complaint in the future! ;)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Too, too cute! Love it! BTW the pumpkin pics are beautiful!

The Synnott's said...

great video... can not wait for that. love the new header... what a cute family

Elyse said...

One I LOVE the new header. Two, the video is SO CUTE!!! Three, the boys crack me up. They are so cute!!!
~Elyse~

Tonya Staab said...

That is the cutest thing EVER. Too funny.

tbonegrl said...

precious!