Friday, October 10, 2008

My Boys

Love these two shots...my boys are growing up too fast. Less than 2 months till they turn 2. Where has the time gone?

 

Andrew outside tonight watching daddy

DSC_0279

Ethan watching the neighbor kid skate board

DSC_0297

Tomorrow we're headed to the pumpkin patch, can't wait to take the boys back. We went last year when they were just 10 months old...they sure have changed a lot since then. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

monica said...

Very cute! Oh the pumpkin patch will be so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sara said...

Aww..they are getting so so big! I can't believe they are almost 2. Great pics as usual. And cute header by the way.

Betsy said...

Great pics! :)
Oh my boys are only just figuring out how to make the cars go - they love to just sit in them for now....
And I know I've been tagged, just haven't had time to do it yet w/ the puppy and now Charlie is getting a cold too! Life is never quiet around here

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh katie, 2 already? that is insane! they are looking pretty darn adorable in those pictures! have fun at the pumpkin patch, i can't wait til we go!

Elyse said...

They look so handsome! Precious :) Hope to see pictures of the pumpkin patch!
Two in less that two months-wow-where did the time go?
~Elyse~

Tonya Staab said...

Your boys are just so darn cute. I can't believe how quickly everyone is growing. Waaahhhh.

Joelle Turner said...

I love the way Ethan is watching the neighbor skate board, he looks like he is really concentrating and trying to figure out how to do it himself! Sorry I've been MIA for a while, I peek at the boys when I can, but we've been busy getting ready around here. :o)