Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Short Video

Boys are really into kissing anything and everything we ask them too, esp. each other. I caught them on tape tonight after I asked them to kiss each other. The best part is the kissing "muah" noise they make. I know I've said this before, but I just adore this age.

11 comments:

Just Julie said...

I do love the MU-AHHH - we have that over here also. Its SO cute.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the MOST cutest thing I have EVER seen!! They start the sound before they are even close to one another kissing....PLEASE oh PLEASE tell them to give me kisses!!! (that sounds wierd but I'm not a stranger, so it makes sense, right?)
Anywho...see ya tomorrow-YEAH NKOTB

Elyse said...

LOVE the sound they make just before. As for the look you got before the kiss (like you want me to do what) is adorable.
~Elyse~

monica said...

The kissing stage is so cute!! Then it goes into the hitting stage! :)

Sara said...

Dang my sound isn't working. I will have to come back. I can't wait to hear it.

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love it! So cute!!!

pyjammy pam said...

hee hee hee! so cute! are my boys going to be like that in just one year? oh my gosh, i hope they are half as cute!

Liz said...

too cute!

Gwen Papp said...

I love that sound, too. :) I'm so glad to hear that you love the age they're at. So many MOMs tell me that they loved it until like 16-18 months, then it was less fun. Since the girls are about to turn 18 months, I've been dreading it. Sounds like you're still having fun.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i cannot get the video to work :( i will stop by later to see it, i bet it is just too cute!

BuckeyeBundle said...

LOVE the Muah sound! Seriously, what kind and nice boys you have! So darn cute! Your boys make this age look like so much fun...so I can't wait! :)