I am truly honored to receive this award (meme) from a fellow twin mama Cheryl over at Twinfatuation. Cheryl is also the author of "Twinspiration: Real-Life Advice from Pregnancy through the First Year". I came across a website when I was newly pregnant called Twinsights, which happens to be Cheryl's site. The boys were featured on her homepage when they were about 2 months old, so I've been reading Cheryl's website and blog for some time now. She is truly an inspiration and a wonderful writer, not to mention she leaves the best comments. So thank you Cheryl for tagging me and so graciously awarding me this award.
My duty is to answer the following questions with a one word response and then pass the award along to 7 other blog friends.
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? reading
3. Your hair color? undecided
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? dedicated
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? happy
8. Your dream/goal? contentment
9. The room your in? office
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? shy
15. One of your wish list items? house
16. Where you grew up? south
17. The last thing you did? dusted
18. What are you wearing? p.j's
19. Your TV? dvr
20. Your pet? schnauzers
21. Your computer? slow
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? grandma
24. Your car? messy
25. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? HOT
28. Love someone? unconditionally
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
Wow, that was harder than I thought...now my task is to tag 7 others..so "tag your it" (make sure to take the button above)
1. Marie at Thornhill's Triplets
2. Jody at Carter Thomas..our IVF miracle
3. Betsy at Some say double trouble
4. Amber at Team Gillis
5. Missy at Two Little Monkeys
6. Donna at Baby makes three
and last, but not least
7. Rachael at little bites of heaven
ENJOY!
9 comments:
Oh how cute! I learned a lot from your one word answers!
Awww! Thanks Katie, I love your blog too. Now I need to go add my responses! Boy, I wish we lived closer! :)
Thanks again!
Oh Katie, what wonderful answers! (See why I love your blog?)
[Now if I can weasel my entirely over-swollen head through the door after all of the completely over-the-top compliments, I'll go get some groceries! ;) ]
Thanks so much for doing the meme...great fun to read and wishing you that dream/goal 100% :)
CONGRATULATIONS.
I'm sending a round of applause your way :)
Congrats! I did the same as Monica and learned a lot from the answers!!!
~Elyse~
Yay! I will do my "Meme" post in a few. Sorry I have been behind on my blogging in the past 3 days due to the funeral,etc. Hope I did not keep you waiting long on my Meme response! Thanks!!!!
I tagged you for another MEME on my blog - super easy one though! You are like a magnet for tags lately :)
you rock katie, thanks for the tag! i am behind on tags, memes and awards but i am so catching up this weekend!
Cute answers! LOVED your hair color answer :)
Post a Comment