Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

Today was so much fun, I am completely exhausted and will keep this short. I know everyone only cares about the pictures. We headed to the pumpkin patch around 11am. Grammy and Papa Cash and Grandpa Harris were also there. It was such a beautiful day...mid 70's with a very brisky breeze...note my hair in the pictures. Went to lunch after the patch where Grandma Harris, Aunt Heather, and cousin Natalie joined us. Yummy Mexican food, my favorite. Heather and Natalie came over after lunch and hung out with us all afternoon and through dinner...it was great having them over to play. I hate I didn't take any pictures...shame on me.

DSC_0384 Pumpkin Patch family picture (Ethan on the left with daddy, Andrew on the right with mommy)

DSC_0348 Daddy and Andrew

DSC_0420 Mommy and sweet Andrew

DSC_0432 A & E enjoying their gourds (sp?)

18 comments:

Jeff&Aga said...

How cute! I miss that nice weather... it's gotten to be in the low 40ties here :(

Tonya Staab said...

What absolutely beautiful photographs. I especially love the last one. What a wonderful day you had.

monica said...

What great family picture! Your hair looks wonderful also! I love pumpkin pictures they turn out so good with all the great colors! Glad that you had fun and that the boys will sleep good tonight.

GibsonTwins said...

What a fun time!! It looks like a postcard day too! Everytime we say we're going to get pumpkins it ends up somehow raining us out.

The boys are looking so grown up now, and you guys look as happy as ever!

The Myers Family said...

GREAT PICS! A & E always look soo cute! You know, we went too and now i realize, we DIDN'T take any family pics! UGH!

Thanks for sharing. Isn't crazy how much fun it is, now that they can walk and really enjoy picking pumpkins? Last year was soo different...

glad ya'll had fun..Ahh, mexican food..sounds yummy!

Brenda

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aww! Great pics! What a great looking family! Your boys look so much like you.

We are heading to our local pumpkin patch soon - I can't wait!!!

Sheena said...

Aww Katie...those are ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE the family picture!!!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! I'm glad you all enjoyed your day. I can't wait to take my girls to pick out pumpkins!

The Lieses said...

Katie those are such cute pics! I am dragging Chris and Colin in his skeleton outfit to the pumpkin patch today. Glad you had a great day.

Betsy said...

Oh how cute! Looks like they had fun! We are going pumpkin picking today, I can't wait!

Sara said...

Oh how fun! We need to go to one ourselves this year. But it will be more fun next year. :-)

Elyse said...

I love all the photographs! Glad you all have nice weather. It is in the 80s and HOT/HUMID here. Love the family picture too. Hope the boys slept well :)
~Elyse~

Michelle said...

Great pictures Katie. Looks like you had a nice day.

Linda said...

Looks like a really fun day!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, katie it looks like you had a lot of fun! i really cannot wait to take our trip this year, but at the rate things are going we won't get there until christmas! great pics!

cat said...

These are such great photos! Love the one of dad and Andrew - a tender moment between dad and son.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Katie I remember when yall took them last year....I still have the pics!!!! Looks like yall had a whole gang with ya at the patch....we would have been in the way with a small child anyways! Well, have a great day my love!
Lots of love from us!!!

Mmmmwwwaaahhh!

tbonegrl said...

Beautiful pictures!