Our internet has been down for 2 days...life hasn't been the same...j/k. its just strange not being able to check my email, etc. I had to leave work early yesterday and I took the day off today since I still feel horrible. I think I may have gotten my mom sick with this junk too. Anyways...I don't really have much to post about. Boys are starting to talk a lot more...speaking new words and doing really well at daycare. Today they had their school pictures made, can't wait to see how they came out. Ok, off to eat some chicken noodle soup and hit the hay. Night :)
14 comments:
i hope you feel better soon katie :(
OH Katie,
I hope you get to feeling better soon! My girls have the gunk too! They've been hacking for TWO weeks now. I can't wait till they get older and i don't worry so much about them coughing all night. It drives me crazy b/c i want to go in and just hold them. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Have you tried that airborne? My girlfriend lives by that stuff...but i honeslty don't believe those kinds of meds work. Who knows. I do know theraflu nighttime works WONDERS at night...i take it when i feel crappy and sleep much better!
Get well soon!
Brenda
OH NO! Internet down??? UGH! I knew you seemed strangely absent :(
Hope you are up & running soon :)
ps LOVE the festive new header. GREAT picture of your family!
Oh, Katie, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you get over it soon. Glad to have you back online! I haven't had time to be online much lately and I'm starting to go through withdrawals!!
Hope you are feeling better soon! I hate being without Internet--even if I am not online, I like knowing I can be if I need to. haha
I know what you mean about the internet...I am lost without it. I hope you feel better soon. I think Cody is coming down with something also. This bug is flying around.
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
I hope you feel better soon!
Feel better soon girl!!!
Hope today was better than yesterday :)
~Elyse~
So how are you feeling? Hopefully you do not stay down for long.
Feel better!!!
~Elyse~
Oh Honey, so hope you are feeling better by now! If the chicken soup doesn't help, Vicks Vaporub! ;)
Wishing you health and consistent internet soon!
You just made me feel better. I thought i had it bad with my wireless disconnecting every 2 freaking seconds of the day and driving me absolutely around the twist. Imagine having no internet at all. Eeek.
Post a Comment