The pictures a little dark (waiting for my flash from Santa...hint, hint)...See the book case behind the boys...you would not believe how many toys these 2 have, no matter what they always look for (and find) the mega blocks! Best.gift.ever.
Notice Andrew's very proud, tall tower.
3 posts today...don't expect that to keep happening...hehe
8 comments:
I asked for Mega blocks for the boys for Christmas...Glad to hear that they are a hit at your house.
3 posts in a day that is great!
oooh, i will have to pull ours back out of hiding! they used to just get in the way!
Oh yes, Mega blocks rule. My boys love them, The Little Miss have moved on to Duplo but still plays with them too.
We got The Boys the Mega Blocks Buildable city for Christmas as we have heaps of the ordinary blocks and some Winnie the Pooh stuff already.
We only have a few mega blocks but they don't play with them at all! We have the new blocks by playskool, can't remember the name of them but they seem to like them! Is Santa bringing them more Mega Blocks!!???
Good idea! I've been looking at those!
They seem to love them! Can I ask where you got that adorable table and chairs set in the background?
Love Mega blocks for kiddos too! Cute pict even without the flash!
~Elyse~
I will have to agree with you. My girls love their MegaBlocks - they have the basic primary color ones & then Little Mermaid ones. They can play for hours!
Post a Comment