katie, i love it! are you going to use it as your christmas card?3 days...really?!?! no way! i mean i know it is, but still!
adorable header!
Love the new banner!3 days OMG I can't believe it either!!!
Love the new look!! Great pictures! Get ready for the 2 year old tantrums!
That is GORGEOUS! Is it your card???WOW! Hard to believe all of our babies are turning into TODDLERS!!!!
that is so cute! i love scrapblog headers (even though i don't use one, ha ha.)i like how we'll always be counting down to bdays together (well, almost.)
I love the new header and can not believe the boys are almost 2!!!~Elyse~
I just love the new look.
Looks great, Katie! I need to get a new look one of these days ...
Cute, cute!! I have purposely stayed away from Scrapblog right now because I would be on there for hours!
Love it love it love it! sorry I've been MIA, but just know I've been thinking of you guys as A&E approach the BIG 2! YIKES!!!
Love your new background! I need to change mine too but really do not want to hassle with it.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
katie, i love it! are you going to use it as your christmas card?
3 days...really?!?! no way! i mean i know it is, but still!
adorable header!
Love the new banner!
3 days OMG I can't believe it either!!!
Love the new look!! Great pictures! Get ready for the 2 year old tantrums!
That is GORGEOUS! Is it your card???
WOW! Hard to believe all of our babies are turning into TODDLERS!!!!
that is so cute! i love scrapblog headers (even though i don't use one, ha ha.)
i like how we'll always be counting down to bdays together (well, almost.)
I love the new header and can not believe the boys are almost 2!!!
~Elyse~
I just love the new look.
Looks great, Katie! I need to get a new look one of these days ...
Cute, cute!! I have purposely stayed away from Scrapblog right now because I would be on there for hours!
Love it love it love it!
sorry I've been MIA, but just know I've been thinking of you guys as A&E approach the BIG 2! YIKES!!!
Love your new background! I need to change mine too but really do not want to hassle with it.
Post a Comment