Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a success

The party was SO much fun. We had it at a place called Southern Prep . Here is what was included in the price:

  • 1 hour of thrilling (and safe) fun in the gym and 30 minutes in our exclusive party room
  • A fully staffed party with experienced & energetic instructors
  • 2 in-ground trampolines, 2 bounce houses, 2 in-ground tumble tracks, slides, x-large foam pit, rope swing, & NEW 60 ft. zip-line!!!
  • Age appropriate obstacle course/relay & games
  • Personalized invitations, paper products, utensils, 1 juice box for each child, and a special gift for the birthday child!!!

 

The trampolines were a hit and so was the zip-line. It was a ball and I believe everyone had a blast, even the parents and grandparents. The boys were so tired afterwards they napped for 3.5 hours. Jody took pictures for us so I could enjoy the party and not stress about taking pictures . Can't wait to see how they turned out.

Here a few pictures of the boys opening presents and then a few of Bennett (remember him from this post and this post). He is getting SO big!!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to help us celebrate the boys birthday. We love you all :)

 

DSC_0629

Loving our new guitar

DSC_0632

Baby Bennett (9 months old now)

 DSC_0692

My favorite :)

DSC_0716 

Andrew riding the new roller coaster from aunt heather, uncle Brian and cousin Natalie

DSC_0808

Andrew so proud of himself

DSC_0812

Ethan..see told you guys they love the mega blocks!

DSC_0823

15 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a fabulous party! Yay! Glad they had such a fun time. I know the pics will be fantastic--can't wait to see them!

Elyse said...

Glad Southern Prep was a huge success! 3-5 hour nap...so jealous!
~Elyse~

Annie said...

What a great place. I hope the boys enjoyed their party.

Congratulations A & E.

Have a nice weekend.

Big Sister said...

Hi Katie
SO glad the boys had such a fun birthday! The roller coaster toy looks great, I have never seen that.
I have to tell you that I love seeing how the boys are doing/growing. Since they are almost exactly a year older than K and M (12/24), it has been sort of a sneak peek to where we will be in one year. It makes me savor the precious moments I have with my little ones and also look forward to all the fun times we have coming up!
Happy 2nd Birthday boys!
Trina, Kiernan, and McKenzie

debi9kids said...

Oh wow! That place sounds FANTASTIC!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!

The boys look just adorable oening their presents! Big kids! WOW!

And, Bennett! he has gotten SO big! And beautiful!!!

Liz said...

sounds like a great time. Can't wait for the pictures.

The Myers Family said...

WHAT A FUN PARTY! Happy Birthday A & E! WOW, it looks like the boys made out like bandits with some really cool presents! Glad the party turned out soo well!

Brenda

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting us to be part of it!! All the kids looked like they had a ball and I enjoyed the trampoline myself.

Happy Birthday, boys! :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

That rollercoaster looks like some major fun. The place you had the party at sounds like a blast too. Glad the party was a lot of fun! Andrew & Ethan will remember it forever!!!!

BuckeyeBundle said...

What a great party! Glad everyone had fun!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

The boys got the roller coaster for their birthday and love it already! Sounds like an AWESOME party! Happy 2nd Birthday boys!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

wow, it really sounds like the party was a total success and so much fun!

bennett is so big now, what a cutie!

monica said...

What a fun party. Looks like the boys got some wonderful gifts. Can't wait to see pictures from the party. Love the roller coaster.

Sheena said...

Sounds like a fun party!! That roller coaster looks sooo fun! Can't wait to see what Jody captured!

cat said...

Fab party! I agree - Mega Blocks rule totally!