Sunday, December 14, 2008

Taking a break

I'm turning off the computer and taking a break from blogging. As much as I love blogging and keeping up with all my friends (love you all) I need a break. I find myself blogging for a few hours each night when I should be spending more time with my husband. I'll be back after awhile, not sure when, but I know this is what I need to do right now. Craig is still looking for a job and I need to focus my efforts on my job and the boys right now. I have so much going through my head that I know taking this break will help clear it all up. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and happy new years if I don't return before then.

Thanks for all the support, Katie

16 comments:

Annie said...

Enjoy with your family. I understand your decision.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

The Synnott's said...

i will be praying for you and your family though the holiday! much love and hope to see you back soon!

monica said...

I love reading and following your blog. I think you are a wonderful mother and a great person. I will miss you . Check back with us when you have time. I also hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great new years.

Lori said...

I know that feeling exactly, Katie.
That's why I left the nest. Too much time spent where I could be with my husband having a meaningful conversation. Ha!

Enjoy your break, your family, and the holidays!

I'm still praying Craig finds something he loves soon.
Lori

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I totally understand this and haven't been blogging or commenting as much as usual myself for the same reason! I will miss your posts though-I hope you guys have a VERY Merry Christmas and that you enjoy your break! Love you girl!

Ashley

Sara said...

I totally understand Katie and so admire you for making this decision. Craig needs you more than we do :-) We'll be here when you post from time to time. I am praying that he will find the perfect job for him. I am also praying for you. ((hugs))

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

we'll miss you!

Elyse said...

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED. Praying for you guys and hoping for good news soon!
~Elyse~

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm sure you're making the right decision for your family. I hope your break doesn't last too long, though!

Merry Christmas!

Souza Sisters said...

I just had this conversation with my husband this weekend... I am addicted to the computer. I hope and pray that Craig finds something very soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! xoxo

Liz said...

Oh I will miss your posts. I think it's the time of year with everything going on. I haven't been blogging either. Maybe after the new year, things will settle, and you'll return. Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Tonya Staab said...

No, No, No. You can't do this on the day that I finally start catching up on everyone's blogs. I'll miss you.

Have a fantastic Christmas and give those gorgeous boys a hug from me.

I'll miss you. Hurry back.

Rick said...

You've been posted.

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Enjoy your break! The computer can sure suck us all in, that's for sure...

BuckeyeBundle said...

Katie,
I totally understand and even though I will miss hearing all about A& E and you guys, I'm glad you are taking some time for your family! I've been kind of doing the same thing so that's why I haven't been posting or commenting a lot lately. My husband has a back injury so taking care of the girls and him has been more than enough to keep busy...plus it's that time of the year. So enjoy this time with your family and I'll talk to you on the flip side! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Marie

tbonegrl said...

I'm having similar issues. We'll miss you!