Monday, December 8, 2008

Makes my Monday

Watching the boys sit in front of this years Christmas tree and make the "ooo and aww" sounds Makes my Monday. Here's the picture to reference.

DSC_0847

Be sure to head over to Cheryl's blog to see what makes her Monday.

20 comments:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous PIC!!!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh, look at those sweet little tow-heads silhouetted by the tree lights! Just speaks volumes about seasonal wonder, and TOTALLY Makes My Monday!

Thanks so much for playing along!

The Wilsons said...

Your tree is beautiful and that picture is precious! So cute Katie!

Betsy said...

i love that picture! what setting do u put your camera on? i have got to post pics soon, we've been sick and i haven't had a chance!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that picture is so beautiful!

monica said...

That picture is beautiful! Your tree is gorgious! I can just hear them saying ooh and awes also!

Elyse said...

WONDERFUL PICTURE!!!
~Elyse~

Sheena said...

LOVE the picture!!! I hope I can get one as good as yours!

Sara said...

What a beautiful memory! As always, great pictures Katie.

Liz said...

Great picture! So pretty. We haven't put ours up yet. :( Being sick has gotten us so far behind.

Unknown said...

what a BEAUTIFUL tree and photo!!! I love all the white lights! It just glows!!

Amber said...

WOW...what a picture!!

Nicole O'Dell said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture. Your boys are soooo handsome, too.

I found your blog through M. my M. and I've added you to my follow list.

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! That should be framed!!!! Just gorgeous!!! TRULY!

cat said...

What a stunning photo! Postcard material.

Karen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

That picture makes me wanna cry-precious!! And I will be praying for you family right now!

BuckeyeBundle said...

priceless.

tbonegrl said...

love it. beautiful!

Tonya Staab said...

WOW, you Christmas tree is amazing and you captured this perfectly.