I've been hesitant to share some news with all of you. Craig got laid off last Monday (12.1). Last week we were so busy in preparation of the boys birthday that I didn't want to spoil all the excitement. Craig had a feeling that the laid off was coming, but we never expected it to happen before the holidays. With our economy in the gutter and being the end of the year for most companies we're not certain he'll find anything soon. He does have an interview this afternoon, but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. With me working and Craig getting a severance we feel we're in a good place right now, but uncertain how long that feeling will remain. So I'm asking all our family and friends to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks...
29 comments:
of course... you will be in my prayers. best of luck. it will all work out. doesnt it always ;-)
Praying for you guys right now! Hang in there and prayers are on their way!
~Elyse~
I'm so sorry to hear this news! You are in the Lord's hand and He will provide. Blessings to you all during this difficult time.
You guys are in my prayers... I hope Craig finds something soon!!
Oh no! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers during this time. I hate to hear that he was laid off and right before the holidays. I wish him a lot of luck in finding another job. Bless you all!!!!
Stay upbeat. Things WILL work out. He WILL find a job. We WILL be praying. Hang in there.
(My husband works for Circuit City, and we have had some in house concerns as well.So far, he's still employed, but the company is in quite a flux situation. Feeling your apprehension.)
Oh man, tough time of year to deal with this! Prayers that things move seamlessly and swiftly for you!
I am so sorry. I will be thinking about Criag this afternoon and wishing him luck on that interview.
Oh Katie, I'm so sorry to hear that! Another good friend of ours called last week to say she was laid off too. At least we can all commiserate, right? I hope that Craig finds something soon. I know it makes the holidays tough. If you feel like venting, email me. gwen_papp@yahoo.com
I hope this works out for you all soon, I know its very stressful to deal with. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Katie, we are definitely praying for you and your family. What a tough situation, but I have faith that the right job will come through for Craig.
Katie,
I'm so sorry about this disappointing news. I know firsthand how tough that can be. Thankfully, Craig does get a severance and you are working. I will certainly be praying about new employment for Craig.
My hubby got layed off 4 times in 4years (he's a pilot.) He got word of his last lay off just a few days before Christmas. It was devastating for Jimmy but God always had awesome timing and often the replacement job he got was better than the one previously!
Keep your positive attitudes up and trust fully in God during this time!
I will be praying for your family...what a bad time of the year for this to happen. Keep the faith...things will work out!
aw katie, i'm sorry. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Katie,
We'll be praying for your family. It's always soo sad to hear about getting laid off..but definitely even more so during the holiday season. I hope you all can still enjoy the holidays. Sending good vibes for a new job asap, your way!
Brenda
I am hoping and praying that your husband gets a good job soon. I truly believe that when a door closes, a window opens.
Prayers said, and I will continue to pray that Craig finds something great and soon!
I will be praying for your family. I hope something great comes up and this interview works out.
i am always here for you katie, if you need anything! lots of prayers and hugs heading your way...
Oh katie! I am so sorry this has happened. I know so many people right now in the same or similar situation.
Please don't hesitate to vent when you need to. The best thing to do when you are stressed is to get it out and we will be here for you.
I will pray that all goes as God has planned and that you find strength and contentment.
Blessings.
~Debi~
So sorry to hear! Will keep you in our prayers.
((HUGS)) I hope Craig finds a job that is above and beyond his dream job!
you are definitely in my prayers! No matter how crazy & uncertain things are they usually help us and get us to a better place in the end. It has always worked out that way for me and mine.
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! I'm sure he'll find something soon!
Hi Katie. Just checking up on u guy. I'm praying that you're family will find some great opportunity.
Oh Katie, I'm so sorry to hear about Craig's job. Will certainly be thinking and praying for you guys. There is never a great time, but around the holidays is even worse. Please reach out to me if there is ANYTHING we can do to help! Big hugs!
Already praying, Katie. I know something will come up soon.
My prayers are coming! I am just so sorry. I wish I could hug you!
Oh honey I'm so sorry.
I think this means that something bigger and better is coming along for you. Have faith. Everything will work out.
Post a Comment