Just a few pictures from today. The boys have their party tomorrow with all their friends and family. Boys had a nice day and even got to eat some yummy cupcakes at school today. I think they turned out really good, thanks Betty Crocker.
Andrew flirting with his teacher Ms. Laney
Ethan
Opening up their birthday presents
Mr. Potato Heads
I think those are a little small Ethan
Saying Good night to the Christmas tree (sorry E, I cut you off)
11 comments:
Happy, happy birthday to you!!!!
These pictures are adorable, but esp the ones by the tree...JUST GORGEOUS!!!!
Glad to see they had a good day! Have a great party day today! Love the potato heads, I've considered them for Christmas. And do I see breakable ornaments down low on your tree??? We are putting ours up today!
That last photo of them with the tree is GORGEOUS. Have fun at the party!!
Beautiful pics by the tree!
And what a fun idea for Mr. Potato head!
WoW...they are so adorable and I love their expressions!
~Elyse~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Those pics are awesome, Katie! The boys are so handsome--I can't believe they are 2 years old already!!
Mr. Potatohead is big hit in our house too - they even try to wear his glasses too!! Do all kids do that?!
Funny - enjoy your celebrations!
Great pictures of the boys. Happy Birthday A & E.
The Christmas tree is beautiful.
Great idea with the Mr. Potato Head. Happy Birthday Andrew & Ethan. I love the pic of them saying Good Night to the tree - so cute!
i love the mr. potato heads...lydia got one for her 2nd birthday too! she wore those glasses everywhere!
sounds like their day was wonderful!
Happy birhtday boys! You both are just so cute and precious! Looks like you enjoyed your school birthday party!!
Post a Comment