I love Wednesday's because I love playing along with Way Back Wednesday. Sticking with the holiday theme, here are two hilarious pictures of my twosome scared to death of our blown up Santa that sits in the front doorway. I know I'm horrible for laughing at these, but how can you not?
Dateline: December 2007
Boys age: 12 months
Andrew couldn't even look at Santa
Ethan says "run mom, run"
Don't forget to head over to Cheryl's blog to play along
22 comments:
I am laughing so hard at the first pic! Those poor boys!!
Did you put the blow up Santa up this year with a better result?
We have yet to venture to see Santa. I'm mostly afraid of the meltdown that comes with it. My little scaredy cats :)
oh katie, those are awesome! i love the expressions on their faces, like they just can't get away fast enough. i hope you don't think i am awful for laughing...but i did :)
laugh away Rachael I did :)
we did put santa back up this year and all ethan wants to do is hug santa...but he doesn't understand that santa isn't that easy to hug..since he's a blow up santa...lol
LOL!!! That is hilarious!
Omigosh, if laughing is horrible I am RIGHT there with you! SOOOOOOO funny! I'm betting as they get bigger, they too will find the humor in these. :)
What a great Way Back When-esday! Thank you so much for playing along, Katie!
So funny!! These are hilarious!
Sooo cute! I'm going to have to start playing along with this one. I love seeing these pictures!
Oh great pictures. That is just to good not to laugh at!
Way too cute! I LOVE crying pictures. It's a sickness... lol
Oh my word! Poor babes really didn't like that Santa very much did they?!
I love those pictures! Too cute!
Is it wrong that I am laughing? My boys are scared of everything!
what great faces! thank you for sharing the pictures (and laughs)
AWWWWWWW! Poor guys! That mean old scary santa! LOL
Happy Whens-Day!
The photos make me laugh extremely. I love the comment in the second picture, really funny.
haha! My two are still warming up to Santa - they have a life size one at their daycare. I tried to get them close to him today, holding them, and they both hid their faces and said "no! no! no!" at least no tears. I'm sure the meeting with the real guy will not be as calm next week...haha!
OMG that's hilarious! Last year the girls were 7 months old, and they were pretty nonchalant about Santa. I'm guessing that this year there are going to be some tears. I take a lot of crying pictures, though, I think they're cute. :)
Poor guys..too funny that Ethan now wants to hug the jolly guy!!!
~Elyse~
You've just made my day - I have tears streaming down my face laughing. Look out for my giveaway - very fitting in this case.
hahaha I remember these pics from last year - too funny!
Oh man, poor boys, but I have to laugh too.
LOL! These are great!
Post a Comment