Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Offer

I'm still taking my break (much needed one), but I thought it was un-fair not to update all my loyal follwers and friends. Craig was offered a job today and only after 15 days of being laid off...how awesome is that? We are so happy and are waiting for the offer letter in the mail. This will be a happy Christmas after all. Thanks for all the sweet words and comments. You guys are awesome...ok, back to my break.

Katie

25 comments:

Elyse said...

Take as long as you need! Glad you guys got an offer!!!
Hang in there and stay warm!
~Elyse~

Tonya Staab said...

YAY! That is such fantastic news. Tell him I said congratulations. Take a big deep breath now, everything is looking up once more. Woohoo.

Nicole O'Dell said...

That was worth the break in your break. Congratulations!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wow - what great news! My thoughts & prayers go out to you & your family. I totally understand the need for a break, too! Sometimes I feel the same way!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Best of luck to him!

Betsy said...

Oh thats great news Katie! Merry Christmas to you all!

Souza Sisters said...

What great news! And what a great early Christmas present!! Enjoy your break... I maybe following in your footsteps:)

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful news! Way to go, Craig!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh katie, that is incredibly amazing news!

BuckeyeBundle said...

That is Wonderful news. Congrats to Craig! Hopefully this will allow you guys to truly enjoy the holidays! YEA!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

That is so awesome! I am glad to hear it. I just caught up on your blog and enjoyed all the leading up to b-day pics. Enjoy your bloggy break.

Brandi said...

That is wonderful Katie! I am so happy for you guys.

Sara said...

Yay!!

Annie said...

That's great. Things always happen for a reason, maybe now things will be better. When a door closes a window opens. Trust in God, he never let us down.

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God!!! You have such precious, cute little men. Boys are awesome! My son is a Senior in High School and 17 years old. I also have an 8 year old daughter. I can promise you one thing...little boys love their mom in ways that only little boys can, even when they're 17.

debi9kids said...

Katie,
I am so happy for you & Craig.
I am just now seeing your previous post and i have to say, i have thought about doing the same thing.... blogging can become quite an addiction, can't it and then you feel guilty for not posting. UGH!
(I have found that pre-posting helps a lot. I try to get atleast 4 posts done in one night so that I can't take a break from it... maybe try that when you come back to it )

Enjoy your break and have a blessed holiday!

The Wilsons said...

Yay! Congrats to Craig! I totally understand you with the break. I feel guilty getting here at times because I know I should be spending time with my family, so good for you!! Have a happy holidays!!

Amber said...

I wanted to say congratulations on the offer, what a relief it must be for you to know that you don't have to worry about your money situation. Now go enjoy your break!!

Elyse said...

Hey girl...hope you are enjoying your break and having some good old fashion family time. Merry Christmas and hoping that you come back soon!
~Elyse~

The Myers Family said...

That soo exciting! CONGRATS! What a xmas you'll have after all!

Merry Christmas to your family!
Brenda

Elyse said...

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Craig, Katie, Ethan, and Andrew!!! Relax and have fun ;)
~Elyse~

Gwen Papp said...

That's awesome, Katie! I'm kind of taking a break myself, but just wanted to say I'm happy for you about the job offer. See you when you get back! :)

tbonegrl said...

Congrats! Happy new year!

GibsonTwins said...

Still thinking of your family!!

Katie, what lens do you use with your D80? And how do you go about focusing (manual mode) for shots of the boys when they are in action? I am worried that I will spend so much time focusing that I will miss the shot (hubby is an IT guy and thinks i am overthinking this whole thing...)

cat said...

Great news! I'm missing you...